EXPLORE! Optimizing Customer Attainment from Event Engagement
July 29, 2013
from 8:00am until 5:00pm
Hyatt McCormick Place
2233 S Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr
Chicago, Illinois 60616
Optimizing Customer Attainment from Event Engagement
July 29, 2013 t
is the event for senior marketers who seek to leverage intelligence and content
to create richer face-to-face marketing experiences that maximize event
will bring together senior marketers and major players from the exhibit
marketing industry to engage in thought leadership, best practice exchanges and
workgroups to bring events into the new era of data-driven marketing while
retaining the value created from experiential and face-to-face engagements.
is a highly focused one day symposium that will enable participants to:
- Discover the principle findings of the CMO Council Study on
Customer Attainment from Event Engagement
- Investigate key trends in customer attainment at face-to-face
events and the tools and technologies that are reshaping the event marketing
- Dig into best practices in exhibit and event marketing design,
execution and measurement
- Examine Case Studies from brand leaders that have developed event
marketing engagement strategies that tie exhibit and event marketing investment
to reliable, relatable data on customer activation.
Sessions at EXPLORE!, and discussion of study findings, will be organized into three tracks for greatest impact:
- Pre-Show which includes all strategic planning, event/exhibit design, messaging, data capture methodologies, budgeting and coordination with sales and with other marketing campaign elements.
- At Show which
includes all elements of implementation and management of properties, product and personnel, along with the elimination of unplanned and counterproductive surprises.
- Post-Show which
includes all elements of measurement, data analysis, along with budgetary and event marketing reviews.
« Go to Upcoming Event List